MISSION OF SOCIAL SERVICES IN CAP
This department gets the player's family involved about the process of education of the player. This is one of priorities emphasized by the Social Assistance Department of CAP and it spares no effort to provide the necessary support to the player-citizen.
The department supports several areas of the development in charge for supervising and psychosocial support that directly reflect in the field performance and life of the athlete.
The first of them is related with the adaptation of the player as the newcomer to CT do Caju. All of the support is for helping the athletes elevate their performance as sooner as possible on the pitch in Atlético. On their arrival, they fill in an entire profile about them that is included into a database used all over the follow up.
Parents or guardians of young players are also assisted by this department. They received further information during the player stay at CT about their educational steps. Here, the club also takes preventive and corrective actions for a good performance also in the classroom.
Classwork are spiked with a program of further education composed by following topics: conservation of the environment, health and prevention, social projects to promote citizenship, improving interpersonal relationships and quality of life.
All these actions make the difference on the quality of life of player-citizen from CAP. Moreover It helps the Altletico to remain on the top of Premier Championship according the conditions described in the certificate delivered by CBF - Confederação Brazileira de Futebol named Certificado de Clube Formador, regulated by Law No. 12.395/11
More about the Development Football Category
The main evidence of the excellence of the CAP is the amount of players of Atletico who have played to the Brazilian National team in different categories.
Daily, players under-15 and under-18 have trained at CT do Caju and they are maintained by the club. Both of them face the local, regional, national and off Brazil tournaments.
In the hotel there are 100 vacancies, specially designed for athletes in training in CT do Caju. It is equally confortable as the accommodations offered to the premier players team and provides to the young athletes their own spaces, such as locker room and study room.
MISSION OF SOCIAL SERVICES IN CAP
"Promote and empower a closer links between player with family, community and the football company aiming the development the athlete as athletes and citizens, concious of their role in society, their rights and duties of citizenship."
Roles and responsibilities of the social worker in CAP
- Provide guidance and assistance during the adaptation of new athletes;
- Offer support and psycho-social assistance to the athlete;
- Preparation the socio-economic profile, through the filling of database with the fundamental information of the athletes;
- Attend, advise and answer questions from parents and /or guardians, make them aware about the schedule of the athletes;
- Control and analyze the clinical history of athletes undergoing medical treatment assisting their recovery;
- Develop socio-educational activities of promotion and prevention their health;
- Get along and analyze the educational development of athletes to take preventive and corrective actions for a good performance
- Assist the development and training of athletes as citizens;
- Develop educational, cultural and recreational programs;
- Develop, implement and coordinate social projects, seeking to promote citizenship, and improving interpersonal relationships and quality of life for athletes;
- Develop Further Education Program for conservation of the environment;
- Develop performance reports when requested;
- Supervise internship of Social Service students;
- Empower bonds with family members of the athletes and themselves, through Motivational Programs, so that they feel confortable and committed to represent Atletico and to express confidence, respect and passion, on and off the football pitch.